Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boys



As the mother of a boy, I had to say I was a little offended when I first heard that nursery rhyme saying that boys are made "of frogs and snails and puppy dog tails" while girls are made of "sugar spice and everything nice."  Lately I'm starting to think it's true.  Whenever he encounters a bug, it must be killed. If it's at home he runs for his kid butter knife and I can hear him saying things like "I'm going to chop you up and throw you away."  And we all love how many words Esme can say. She parrots back anything you tell her to.  Eli's favorite?  "Esme, say poo poo."

2 comments:

Focused Burn said...

So cute Helena! I can't believe how much Eli is talking now. I remember when he wouldn't say a word while Colton would sit and talk his ear off! Love the updates, keep 'em coming.

Manda said...

He looks like such a little boy now...no more baby in his features! So cute