Thursday, June 30, 2011

For Rent

We knew we wanted to move to town at some point for Brian to be closer to work, possible martial arts students, better schools for Eli, and I'm intense about being walking distance to basic necessities. Prices are good and interest rates are low.  We've found a house and should have a signed contract this week. The only problem is we bought our condo at the market high in the summer of 2007 and can't sell.  I've seen neighbors trying to sell for literally years, but these condos do rent quickly.  So we're going for it. Yikes.








I'm kind of glad we don't have to sell.  I love this place.  Coming from our student basement apartment (in which we were perfectly content, but was too far from work) it felt like a mansion.  I remember being in awe of the walk-in closets, jetted tub, vaulted ceiling. I told our realtor we'd never move.

No comments: