Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Late Pregnancy Perks

There are some benefits to being 8 months along. And I've been thinking long and hard. Here they are in the order they came to mind:

-My stomach is actually tight and firm, despite being a little rotund.

-Strangers are more polite, holding doors, giving up a spot in line, or insisting on carrying things for me.

-Food is no longer the enemy now that the nausea is gone.

-My husband is uber helpful, cheezy, and grateful (either that he doesn't have to do this, or that I am)

-Nesting has my house quite orderly.

-SHE will be here soon. It gets a little more real every day. I watch and feel her kicks from the outside too, triple proof.

-Realizing how close we are makes me cherish my one-on-one time with the boy more. I just want to spoil him with fun and love.

Don't judge the order, please.


4 comments:

Brian Corrales said...

You're the best mom ever Helena. Thank you for all of your sacrifice and love.

cirila said...

You look so cute lena.

kim said...

Your pregnant belly is so cute.

Jeanne Anderson said...

You are one cute mama! I'm glad you are enjoying your time with just your "one". The more the merrier though right?! :) Good luck with your last leg of the pregnancy!