Thursday, October 14, 2010

Squeek, Squeek!



munch....munch



We were excited this year when we realized Eli finally understands Halloween, picking out a costume, building up to the day, not just the immediate gratification of trick-or-treating. I showed him some Martha costumes and he came up with his own. He loves mice, has lost 3 of his 4 stuffed rodents because he takes them everywhere. A couple of days ago I sewed up some ears, nose, and a tail with felt. I couldn't find any tutorials, so this is what I came up with. What do you think, does it need something more? Maybe a round of felt on the belly? Is the nose piece too big? His cheese sack is my favorite part of the whole thing.  I feel like a genius when I see it. Haha.

3 comments:

Anna said...

You are the queen of productive! Way to go.

And the cheese sack is genius...seriously genius.

Nice work!

Kim said...

I love Eli's costume! You did such a great job, Helena. I especially like the cheese sack. Can't wait to see Esme's costume.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

LOVE the cheese sack! The whole costume looks great, awesome job! :)