Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tweet, tweet










Esme's going to be a bird for her first Halloween. I was smitten when I saw the idea on Martha. And it gave me motivation to make this cute hat I saw a tutorial for a while back too.  She gives up trying to take it off since it's im-possible.  I can see myself getting addicted to making these.  Another great project to use up scraps. Why am I trying harder with two kids.  I'm supposed to be doing things to make my life easier.

Cutest baby bird ever!  Totally worth it.

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

And I totally thought you were going to say you were on Twitter.

And Esme looks awesome.

Kim said...

Helena, I'm totally impressed! Esme's costume is beautiful...nice work. You should start a costume business. :0)

Focused Burn said...

I can't believe you made that! You are amazing! Like I've said before, you need to teach me!!! :)