Thursday, January 8, 2009

Potty Training: Supervision Recommended

I've realized that the boy will usually do his business on his kid potty if he has no diaper on. The last few mornings I leave him diaperless until he poops, as much as I love scrubbing them out of his diapers. This morning he was being surprisingly unclingy, so I decided to get some sewing done. A little while later he ran in and tapped me on the arm with the fish net, a very smelly one, and pointed to the direction of his potty. He had been doing a little fishing.

Upon previewing, I decided to remove the picture.

4 comments:

Leilani said...

lol! Fun fun. We found Will in one of my MIL's toilets on our vacation. It's amazing what they can do in two minutes.

Anonymous said...

Yuckies! lol

Anonymous said...

okay, this might be one of those memories Eli may wish you will forget! However, Grandma loves every one of your precious stories...even the yucky ones!
Keep them coming!!!

Shannon said...

O.K. Helena, that really made me laugh out loud. I can totally see that happening to me. How funny. Aren't kids the best reality check ever?