Saturday, August 16, 2008

For Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure


Here are some before and after pictures of our dining and living areas and kitchen. I'm afraid this is the last record of the Corrales couches^ that stayed in the family for a couple of decades. They served us well, as they were the only place I could sleep once my pregnancy-worn hips were too sore for a bed. Our favorite thing in the living room would have to be the calligraphy given us by Master Jang in Santa Barbara last summer. Also, Instead of only keeping toys in the family room in the back I finally figured out that I should put them in the living room (I try to make it the more attractive wooden ones) so Eli can play for a while as I wash dishes. Suddenly he got less clingy and let me work in the kitchen. Amazing. Clingy=Bored. Somehow we don't have a before shot of the kitchen, just imagine white.

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

LOVE the tile job Helena! You're so good. Is Brian back yet?? How'd it go??!!

Laura said...

You always did have great taste. Beautiful home. Miss you.

Leilani said...

Loved seeing you and Eli. Your home looks great. I loooooove the glass tile. So good to catch up!